• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1114 center c-pillar

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The C-pillar used to be quite plentiful, there is no “B” pillar, as it’s the roof/turret support used in the
m1114 only, the 2 rounds tubes are different in the M1114 than what is used in the M10XX series Slantbacks.

TOM R

i made the c pillar tube from pics and a few measurements I have a thread in the humvee hot rod section

I also made the turret support from pics and measurements, b pillar tubes are available new on ebay

Screwface

unless you have a m1114 truck or great metal fab skills dont go this route, click the links in my signature
I do have an M1114, not great metal fab skills but I can put a consistent bead down. I've followed your post and I do not want to go that route. My intention is to just get a decent top on this truck.

TOM R

the m1114 roof will fit your truck the b pillar tubes are available on ebay new from 2 sellers, BUT unless you are adding the flat armor doors and the side body armor you would still need to cut the roof like I did and buy or fab a turret support

otherwise just buy one of the aluminum or sheet metal slant roofs that are available for the un armored trucks

Superhonk

the m1114 roof will fit your truck the b pillar tubes are available on ebay new from 2 sellers, BUT unless you are adding the flat armor doors and the side body armor you would still need to cut the roof like I did and buy or fab a turret support

otherwise just buy one of the aluminum or sheet metal slant roofs that are available for the un armored trucks
Some of us are poor and stubborn as mules and want to try it themselves even if the easy option is to buy it and save the headaches. I’m trying to figure out how to make my own c pillar and a hard top of some sort myself, and I refuse to take “that won’t work dummy” for an answer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOM R

oh it will work ive shown it will work because i refuse to pay these prices, im just sating its alot of measuring and figuring, look at my threads and see what I did its all doable if you can do it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks