• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1123 2 door conversion to 4 door

ANG3CHEAPSHOT

Looking for some help. I recently purchased my 2003 M1123 2 door soft top and want to convert to a 4 door soft top. I see conversion kits online but they say for an M998. I believe They will be the same size and compatible but want to make sure before I spend the $2k.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for some help. I recently purchased my 2003 M1123 2 door soft top and want to convert to a 4 door soft top. I see conversion kits online but they say for an M998. I believe They will be the same size and compatible but want to make sure before I spend the $2k.
So the M1123 is an M998A2 with a heavy suspension and a couple other differences. It's still an M998 for most parts purposes, especially for things like tops, doors, lights, etc.
To know all the actual differences you'd have to look through the parts manual, but mostly just treat it as an M998A2 for parts purposes (as opposed to the 998 or 998A1 which have a lot of things different from the M998A2)

ANG3CHEAPSHOT

So the M1123 is an M998A2 with a heavy suspension and a couple other differences. It's still an M998 for most parts purposes, especially for things like tops, doors, lights, etc.
To know all the actual differences you'd have to look through the parts manual, but mostly just treat it as an M998A2 for parts purposes (as opposed to the 998 or 998A1 which have a lot of things different from the M998A2)
Very helpful, thanks for that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks