• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1123 2 Door Soft Top Part Number

klp888

I’ve been digging through the forums trying to find this and I haven’t had any luck. I’m brand new to owning a M1123 so I apologize if this has been answered somewhere else that I haven’t been able to find. I’m looking for the NSN or any part number for the 2 man soft top for my M1123. I’ve searched through the technical manuals and can’t seem to find anything that says what the actual part number is for the two-man soft top kit. I don’t want to buy a kit that I am not 100% sure fits my M1123. If you happen to know where I can get the full kit I would love to know that as well. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you!

Action

In the parts TM, it is GROUP 22, BODY AND CHASSIS ACCESSORY ITEMS
"crew soft top enclosure"
individual part numbers are listed, but the descriptions have the kit number
57k3496.....camo
57k0156.....tan
57k0162.....white
57k0112.....green

I should have complete new 2-man kits available in Cincinnati. Green and maybe a couple camo kits. GMA mfg. shipping might not be possible. I am not sure of the box conditions.

klp888

In the parts TM, it is GROUP 22, BODY AND CHASSIS ACCESSORY ITEMS
"crew soft top enclosure"
individual part numbers are listed, but the descriptions have the kit number
57k3496.....camo
57k0156.....tan
57k0162.....white
57k0112.....green

I should have complete new 2-man kits available in Cincinnati. Green and maybe a couple camo kits. GMA mfg. shipping might not be possible. I am not sure of the box conditions.

Thanks for the info I’m realizing decoding military manuals and numbering systems isn’t my strong point yet! I’m in the STL area Cincinnati isn’t too far to come pick up for me. What would the prices be on the kits? And the complete two man kit has the doors as well right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks