• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1123 coil spacer

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Everything HMMWV belongs here in my opinion because here is the only place that gets any views or comments. Everything is so spread out nobody goes there hardly and everyone can see it the amount of replies. Look at my insurance thread before and after it was moved. I guess if we are more worried about everything being in the perfect spot and that’s your only goal. This is my only form of connecting with anyone day after day and I enjoy everyone’s comments. If you are building a building or cabin out of stacked Hmmwv’s this seems like it belongs here. Honest question here. Does the forum generate more income based on membership numbers and threads/participation numbers? Charge more for advertising based on it? Don’t need anything personal or numbers just yes or no. I have always believed that they do but I might be horribly wrong.
I agree with you on that. But I guess you haven't seen all the opposing side that demanded all the mod forums.

Membership numbers? No, that's not even a factor. Page views, traffic, other stats are things we provide advertisers to see if they feel the advertising is beneficial to them. Having multiple forums for the same topic doesn't really sway anything here. If anything it costs more in simply time to keep it up. But that's what the majority wanted, so that's why we have the mod forums.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with you on that. But I guess you haven't seen all the opposing side that demanded all the mod forums.

Membership numbers? No, that's not even a factor. Page views, traffic, other stats are things we provide advertisers to see if they feel the advertising is beneficial to them. Having multiple forums for the same topic doesn't really sway anything here. If anything it costs more in simply time to keep it up. But that's what the majority wanted, so that's why we have the mod forums.
Fair enough and thank you for taking your time to help me understand the process. We can have a pole seeing what should get moved?Hahaha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks