• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1151A1

spankybear

Uh. I have an old sevicable pan that I'll sell you for cheap plus the ride. Much better solution than JB Weld.
I am not going to knock the JB Weld... I have seen a lot stuff fixed with it and long service life... Right down to a crack Detroit Diesel block. YMMV

Westo

The only that bothers me with those wires is the blue wire that is labeled ignition interface.
My M1114 also had the blue ignition interface wire cut, although the other wires were intact. I think it was relay sort of thing for either the turret or the radio, since it was cut and it's not in the wiring diagram. On mine it was spliced into cable 29T going into the transmission relay.

Kdoghb

Does anyone have a picture of this is supposed to look like? So the connections to the batteries are still there fed through to the transmission control relay joined by additional cables and then cut after they’re ran back into the body don’t see anywhere else they go nor receiving end.
I had the same group of wires cut on my m1151A also by the batteries coming from the relay box . I chased them back the red had a "P41" on it no idea what it is. I have gotten everything thsi truck was missing so it has seemed . Glow plugs light when i go to start NOTHING. not even a crank . Im on the hunt right now my self. I Cant find the "p41 (RED)" in any of the wiring diagrams. did your say p41?

Kdoghb

I had the same group of wires cut on my m1151A also by the batteries coming from the relay box . I chased them back the red had a "P41" on it no idea what it is. I have gotten everything thsi truck was missing so it has seemed . Glow plugs light when i go to start NOTHING. not even a crank . Im on the hunt right now my self. I Cant find the "p41 (RED)" in any of the wiring diagrams. did your say p41?
I do not mine were cut also i chased back to the relay panel

Kdoghb

Alright folks so found out my transmission oil pan has what look like phillips head screwdriver stab on it. Wiped, degreased and wiped again slap some JB weld on it.
are you sure it was the pan or the flywheel cover? mine had a hole in flywheel cover which from what i understand is tattle tale hole.

Kdoghb

So bought this M1151A1 from govplanet and found some thin wires connected to the batteries. I followed them to the panel on the back of that seat. I uploaded to pictures the blue circled one I know is the [transmission control relay]. I've tried to figure out where all these wires go after I do see a label [Ignition Interface J10] and another P32B. The vehicle does not start but does try to turn over also have the trans light on. I know a lot of work needs to be done on it just any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
Maximus did you ever get your unit running. If so would love to know what you needed and how you handled. im still scratching my head on mine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks