• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1152 400 Amp alternator voltage jumping.

SmartDrug

my point was people posting model year as if that had a bearing on what PCB,EESS or Smart start they might have in the truck, even your “yellow label” does say which Mfg you have,
Your observations are based on ? One truck you own or owned? Mine are based on trucks arriving every day into the shop for the last 10yrs, mine is not a 10k foot view.
I'm not correcting you. It's a different mentality with this vehicle, I understand. That said, having owned and wrenched on 30+ cars/truck and 50+ bikes over the years, it's a hard habit to break- associating years with equipment on a vehicle. It's counterintuitive to most people who aren't doing what you do with these trucks.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not correcting you. It's a different mentality with this vehicle, I understand. That said, having owned and wrenched on 30+ cars/truck and 50+ bikes over the years, it's a hard habit to break- associating years with equipment on a vehicle. It's counterintuitive to most people who aren't doing what you do with these trucks.
the simplest way I tell folks is, “the only thing for certain on a hmmwv is everything is uncertain”

model years vs SN range
accessories
unit markings
MWO’s
mods
armor
The list goes on, 4 of those are driven at the unit level, meaning local Cmdr authorized.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks