• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1165A1 Power steering/Transmission cooling loop question

tgejesse

I've been searching the TM's high and low, the best I could find is TM 9-2320-387-24P C05. My truck is a M1165A1 SN 258xxx.

I have been unable to identify the source of air in my power steering system, and I'm beginning to realize that the connection to the cooling radiator might be my issue. I'm trying to trace the two lines that come out of the radiator.

Figure 138C part number 14 shows a 32 inch hose going from the steering gear to the oil cooler. Cool - one down.

I cannot identify the other, it looks like it goes down under the cooling stack and possibly across? Or back to the fan clutch? Really impossible to say without going into full disassembly mode.

Is there a clear, single picture diagram that depicts the entire power steering/cooling/brake booster/fan clutch system on this damn truck hahah

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks