• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1167 Slantback Rear Seatbelt Bracket question.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a picture they can share of the rear seatbelts in a M1151 or M1167? I can't find the part number for the slantback seatbelt bracket. The sponsons are different than the 10 series.

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are the pages from my parts TM regarding the improved seat belts. However, the rear retractable shoulder belts in my truck are not attached to the sponsons with a bracket but rather bolted on directly.
The lower lap belt brackets are as listed in the TM.

IMG_6609.PNG IMG_6610.PNG IMG_1113.JPG

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are the pages from my parts TM regarding the improved seat belts. However, the rear retractable shoulder belts in my truck are not attached to the sponsons with a bracket but rather bolted on directly.
The lower lap belt brackets are as listed in the TM.

View attachment 890470 View attachment 890471 View attachment 890472
Beautiful, that's what I needed to see. Thank you. I don't want the improvised belts. My front belts on my M1152 are old style and wanted to keep them the same for the back.