• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1167 Turret delete plate questions.

Iski

I had one fabbed up. Was like $250 for 1/4 aluminum.
Thanks maybe best option. If I do this I will make a cad file for others. Do you have dimensions? I believe it should be 3in larger diameter than hole.

GTUnit

I sell 11xx series turret cover plates. 1/4" 6061-T6 CNC cut. Guaranteed perfect fit and bolt hole alignment.
Asking 500.
I have sold a few on ebay and locally.

New message from: mearicleauction (43YELLOW_STAR Star)

Just placed the cover on the Humvee, excellent fit, excellent product. Just for info the crate separated at the bottom and one of the bags containing the hardware broke open and you guessed it two washers escaped to freedom. As you know it’s hard to get UPS to ship big items safely. Also, knowing why I purchased your product may be helpful. I purchased a 2007 M1165 rag top convertible and did not want to pay the high price for a aftermarket hardtop. So I purchased a M1152A2 Slant Back jalopy just for the top ( not much else left, real cheap). It all fits nicely together including your cover. I’m sure I am not the only one to think of this money saving idea and I get OEM benefits. Satisfied customer, don’t say that much anymore
😃

New message from: aj8294-kdbbbicye (369TURQUOISE_STAR Star)

The panel is perfect by the way...all holes line up and it sits flush exactly as described
IMG_0448.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks