• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M116A1 measurements?

citizensoldier

I need the exact measurements to the top of a M116A1 genset trailer with the bows on it. I do not own one and its not in my manual.. Thanks ahead of time. If you have them all I will take those too.. By this I mean length, and width.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 103 genset trailer has a 10' bed, a foot longer than the M105 and probably 2' longer than the 116

maxim

I had to go out for a bit anyway so I went to measure it for future reference. It is 96" with the bows. The deuce and the trailers are all stashed in there so I took a look at them all while there. Remember, thou shalt not covet thy buddy's son's pole barn....Not to be boastful...44 X 120 18'sidewalls, with 44 X 40 addition, 10' sidewalls....sorry..

Attachments

mangus580

Lane, here ya go

Length (not counting headache rack) 93.5"
Width (outside to outside) 6' even
Width of flat on top roughly 5'

Will someone buy this trailer so I can get it outta the front yard?????

rofl

coop

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M116 OAH

The M116 3/4 Ton trailer measures from the ground to top of bows 77", from the bed to the top of bows is 49".The OAW is 74" and the OAL of the bed is 96" and the OAL of the trailer is 144".Hope this helps.
Coop

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks