• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M116A2 in M105 ?

m38inmaine

Will a M116A2 Genset trailer fit inside a M105 1 1/2 ton trailer? I would like to bring both back at the same time, only have enough length for one, would like to stack the 3/4 ton in the 1 1/2. Thank you.

scooter01922

I would say yes if the gen trailer in question is the same model as the one i'm holding for you. Much narrower than the deuce hence it should fit in the 105 just fine. i don't see the length being much of an issue either. Does this mean it's leaving ???? The guys at the place i keep the truck are getting antsy:cry: they are fast becoming of the opinion that i'm full of it and the trailer is never leaving.

papercu

According to the TM the M116A2 overall width is 73.5 In (6' 1 1/2 inches) and overall length is 147 in. (12' 3 inches) while the width of the M105 body is 6 ft 2 in. by 9 ft 2 in long. Wayne

m38inmaine

Thanks, yes it is leaving, either I will pick it up probably next week when I go to Drum or my friend Mike is bringing it back, I think around the 20th.

scooter01922

Super, if you plan on tossing it on top of that 105 give me a heads up and i can more than likely bring my bobcat to the site. That said, it may take a few days to actually get it over there so let me know as soon as you figure out what you would like to do.