• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 Fire truck on eBay

hippiedude

Man that truck is way to nice tobe a parts truck .... That motor is very easy to fix and work on .......That would be a shame if it becomes a parts truck ......... Tim

BugEyeBear

Man that truck is way to nice tobe a parts truck .... That motor is very easy to fix and work on .......That would be a shame if it becomes a parts truck ......... Tim
:ditto: OH I TOTALLY AGREE with you Tim!

But you know how it can be with eBay...
Sometimes you buy something that is equal to or even better than described! [thumbzup]
And sometimes you end up with a bucket of problems and misrepresentations! aua

My thought was simply that EVEN IF this truck turned out to have terminal issues with the drivetrain (after all, who knows what condition the rest of the drivetrain is in), it was still worth the bidding price for all of the extras!

Personally, I hope it went to a good home! & I hope we see it back on the road again SOON!

"Cheers!" :beer:

-Bear-

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks