• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 Fuel tank and pump assembly

Gunfreak25

No problem, my M211 has a 7.5L V8 in it and with the mechanical fuel pump I simply had no need for a bunch of clutter inside my tank. Tank needs cleaning anyway so I thought while I had it all apart I might as well do away with the pump and stuff. I did keep the sheet metal pump hanger/cover so I didn't have to go through the trouble of making a new top cover for my tank. Also wanted to retain those nifty "stone filters" on the hanger cover that do a great job of filtering even the smallest sand and rust particles out. Combined with my inline filter and carb inlet filter, my engine is getting well filtered gas.

Pearadeuce

wldrbob any parts numbers for pump and where you got it? Also the tank sealent Name and parts number? The bottom of mine has rust and smaller holes been think of cutting it off and Tig welding in a new piece . Also like the tank hmbuner bulid (great work) and may just go that route. Can you post pics of the repair

hi... the tank sealer is( por 15 canadian us standard fuel tank sealer) i think you can get it at canadian tire stores and i went into napa auto parts and asked them if they had a 24 volt electric for large carburated engines it was around 125 bucks ill look for the name of it in the morning hope this helps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks