• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 in seemingly excellent condition... Good deal?

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good on ya not givin' up that auction info. We paid more for a cab and chassis but also bought 3 trucks for half that price. Paid 4G for my first runner that was built on my Dad's birthday.

Tough call, they can be a miserable, bad investment or an amazing truck that some fool will pay anything for.

It cost me close to 10G to get an m135 road ready.

BleedDemon

It's a beautiful truck. I'll post pictures if that's permissible. It looks to me (untrained eye) to be restored. My ideal MV is a 2.5 or 5 ton crew cab with civilian paint and super singles. I wouldn't want to do that to this truck and it's not as appealing to my eye.

AMGeneral

The GMC deuce is a truck you'll either love or hate,after owning 4,and parting 3 out to get 1 to run and drive correctly,I really don't know if I would ever own another one.
I finally traded it to another owner along with about 8000 lbs of parts at the end of last year.

Then again,that is just my opinion,your mileage may vary.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It's a beautiful truck. I'll post pictures if that's permissible. It looks to me (untrained eye) to be restored. My ideal MV is a 2.5 or 5 ton crew cab with civilian paint and super singles. I wouldn't want to do that to this truck and it's not as appealing to my eye.
As long as the pictures are not linked to the sale site you can put them up.

fallen

Can anyone advise if i can switch out a tranmission on a m211 without changing the whole power pack. i heard the engine and transmission were married together. My transmission slips in high range and i have located a rebuilt transmission. Thanks

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it is a good truck that stops and shifts, that is the one to customize. Remember that you can spend a lot just to stop and shift. If you like the style, I say do it.
Drawbacks: No power steering, low geared, 130hp, no whistling turbo. On the other hand you can easily swap to a 454 and an automatic so easily...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks