• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 / m211 gmc parts

marco1952

I think the biggest problem is the demand for these GMC parts. If more people would restore the trucks instead of scrapping them , the dealers would want to stock more parts. Why would you want to stock parts for trucks that sit on the shelves for years. Too many guys are afraid of the GMC because of the tranny. I love mine and would not part with it for anything. So lets start seeking them out and saving them from the scrapper!
Saw your post and fully agree. I just bought my project M211 Deuce and half box truck, will need a TON but cant find anything anywhere. As said more of these trucks need to be restored to show their true rule in the Korean War. I bought mine two weeks ago for $1,000 but it was only 8 miles from me but cost me $500 to get it home, nothing cheap about them. Just wish i could find parts.

USMC 00-08

Maybe this will help some. We've been working on the parts list for a few years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks