• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 or M211 bob-job's? Anyone?

CDN-CUCV

I'm wondering if this has been done and if so, I'd like to know more. Did a lil' photochopping and this has got me all thinking of doing a modified early deuce. I found a good candidate for a bob and chop and powertrain swap so I'd like to hear any of your thoughts. Thanks.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/rustyolds/74SideLft.jpg

*ahem* yeah, I just found the search function lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I think the chopped top looks cool, but I would hate to have to live with one. Allso, I think a 135 would be much easier to deal with than a 211 due to the rear axles.

Strong_like_tractor

I'm wondering if this has been done and if so, I'd like to know more. Did a lil' photochopping and this has got me all thinking of doing a modified early deuce. I found a good candidate for a bob and chop and powertrain swap so I'd like to hear any of your thoughts. Thanks.

*ahem* yeah, I just found the search function lol.
If you don't mind me asking where did you find a truck? I think I know of one on the Island.

JP