• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135 Photo Request

David_4x4

Would it be possible to get some scanned pics out of a TM or actual photos of how the transmission and motor mount together in the M135 truck?

BTW, if anyone has any extra TM they would like to unload. I'm a buyer.

Thanks
David

lacoda56

There's a TM 9-8024 technical manual on ebay with three days left at $15.00. Lots of good information,charts, diagrams, pics etc.

The hydramatic trans has a water jacket and uses engine coolant to control temp.

David_4x4

jasonjc said:
Will these work for you
Thank you very much. Those are perfect. I just picked up my transmission Friday, and was a little confused on how it mounted to the motor. It's now clear I'm missing some parts. Since I hadn't come across a manual, I was a little perplexed on how it worked. :?

And I'll look up the manual on ebay.

Much appreciated.

David_4x4

So I got to pondering while trying to sleep last night.

Does anyone have an easy source for picking up the bell housing, TQ convertor(if there is one??), and a complete working transmission shifter (The one in my truck is pretty beat up). I understand Memphis equipment has a lot of parts? So try them?

Thanks again

David