• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135

eddiec

I have found a m135, no i dont have pics. It has a home made bed, no top, but does have 7 or 8 extra wheels and tires. Will not run without a rebuild, was under water last year when they blew the levee here. Is it worth getting just to part out, or just scrap it all? $100.00 is the asking price.

lacoda56

$100.00? You sure you have the decimal point in the right place? I'm cheap but I'm not that bad, I hope! By the way, if you're thinking of scrapping it, why are you posting here? We generally don't support the Chinese economy!

nattieleather

For $100.00 bucks get it. If you rebuild it the price is right. If you part it out the price is right. Get with the fella who's buying the US6 he has the bed you need. Work him a deal... :) :lol:

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why are you even asking?

By the way, I've been struggling to NOT buy one here that was underwater for $1,500

But seriously, we are going to say bad things about you if can really buy it for $100 and you don't. :razz:

I'm not trying to hijack your thread, but somebody needs to post some pics!

Keep us posted.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have found a m135, no i dont have pics. It has a home made bed, no top, but does have 7 or 8 extra wheels and tires. Will not run without a rebuild, was under water last year when they blew the levee here. Is it worth getting just to part out, or just scrap it all? $100.00 is the asking price.

Good to see you posting again!

eddiec

Yeah. Good to be back Gimpy. Its been a while. Going from $35.00 per hour to $9.75 has been tough to get used to. Plus my wife had back surgery that went bad. I know its a sort of no brainer, but i hate the idea of scrapping history, but really could use the money.
I will get pics when i can get back down to it. The cab floor is gone, no top, in the trees, and water was about 18 feet deep there. Plus it looks like a dumP bed off of a grain truck.

eddiec

Yeah. Good to be back Gimpy. Its been a while. Going from $35.00 per hour to $9.75 has been tough to get used to. Plus my wife had back surgery that went bad. I know its a sort of no brainer, but i hate the idea of scrapping history, but really could use the money.
I will get pics when i can get back down to it. The cab floor is gone, no top, in the trees, and water was about 18 feet deep there. Plus it looks like a dumP bed off of a grain truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks