• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M139 Restoration Project

pa.rich

Whew!!! That truck will be nicer than when it came out of the factory!! Sometimes I wonder if I could do that. Looks easier to work on but how do youn remember what bolts go where? do you lable everything in bags or something?Man that is soo cool!!!!Are you in business of restoration? You should be. You are definately competent enough to do that.Please send more pictures! We love it!

Dirt71

Thinking of selling the M139 project, to make room for a truck that I've just got to have. A M125 10 ton cargo. that is in need of restoration, like the bridge truck. If interested call me at 904-891-0444. You might be suprised what I will let it go for. Thank you David.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We would love to see your new project... :D

Dirt71

M125 10 ton is on the way to Florida, So the M139 has to go. I have tires - 1400x20, 11 of them brand new with new tubes and flaps for sale as well as the new R6602 engine. Call me direct if anybody is intrested. As I don't have a lot of time to e-mail back and forth. 904-891-0444.
Thank you
Dirt 71

Attachments

ida34

If I read right he is bailing on the M139 and is selling the tires and engine because he got an M125 to restore.