• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 landing gear crank handle

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone had to replace their crank handle and have a source? Have a trailer that is missing both of them so I can't even do a match up. A civi one would be fine.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! Nobody knows anything? Not what I'm used to on here.
Did all the old standbys of knowledge leave?

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I remember my M146 having the standard "Z" shaped metal crank with the U slip joint on one end and the spinning collar on the other.

Something like this -

Available at tons of places by tons of manufacturers at lots of different prices. Looks like there are some available online in the $13 range.

Verify before buying anything, of course.

johan77

Wow! Nobody knows anything? Not what I'm used to on here.
Did all the old standbys of knowledge leave?
i also had no handles with mine... lucky i found a couple nearby, however they came off US semi trailers, they were to long and i had to cut a piece about 4 inches out and weld back together.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks