• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 Trailer Recovery

I owe thank yous to a few here. Lane for bidding on my trailers for me, Armada for dragging one of my units off site, TedG for storing 2 of them, Clint for fireing up his Deuce tracter and hauling my M119 and M146 north to his place and keeping them till I can get away and get them. that was 320 miles for Clint. Thanks guys!!

citizensoldier

DaveP said:
I owe thank yous to a few here. Lane for bidding on my trailers for me, Armada for dragging one of my units off site, TedG for storing 2 of them, Clint for fireing up his Deuce tracter and hauling my M119 and M146 north to his place and keeping them till I can get away and get them. that was 320 miles for Clint. Thanks guys!!
Dont forget Maxim ! He got very greasy trying to get your M146 unhooked from that factory new M818 5th wheel, plus worked the crank on every trailer arm on this trip.. :shock: If that M119 is full of goodies I get half..LOL

TedG

Wow, where have I been? Did not see this thread. It was good to see you all and I am glad everyone made it home safe and sound. Hopefully it is warmer on the next visit!

Regards,