• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 windows

As many of you have seen I have been working on redoing a M146. It is just about to the point of the window part of the rebuild. I want to know if you guys know were I can get some parts for this things. I need a few screen frames, 2 blackout shields, and a couple windows in general. They are either cracked or the wooden frame is broken up and the glass is about ready to fall out. I would like to get them back as close to original as possible. Thanks for any and all info.

Armada

I need some blackout shades myself and have not had any luck locating a source. Your best bet for parts will probably be from someone scrapping out a trailer or a 109/185 box.

Green_gator

I have a single spare black out shade. It is not in the greatest shape but is available. What I do need is replacements for the brass tabs that help keep them in place.

998Junkie

I have an m146 that I recently replaced 4 windows. I think I have most of the parts you are looking for but I need to go to the storage site over the weekend to know for sure.