• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 windows

As many of you have seen I have been working on redoing a M146. It is just about to the point of the window part of the rebuild. I want to know if you guys know were I can get some parts for this things. I need a few screen frames, 2 blackout shields, and a couple windows in general. They are either cracked or the wooden frame is broken up and the glass is about ready to fall out. I would like to get them back as close to original as possible. Thanks for any and all info.

Armada

I need some blackout shades myself and have not had any luck locating a source. Your best bet for parts will probably be from someone scrapping out a trailer or a 109/185 box.

Green_gator

I have a single spare black out shade. It is not in the greatest shape but is available. What I do need is replacements for the brass tabs that help keep them in place.

998Junkie

I have an m146 that I recently replaced 4 windows. I think I have most of the parts you are looking for but I need to go to the storage site over the weekend to know for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks