• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M149 water buffalo

jasonjc

Call up Trey Moore at www.mooremilitaria.com Its all about authenticity...and these deserve better than a farmers operation rotting...Id buy the thing in a heartbeat if it was at least in CA...Trey is in TX and he might want it or know someone that would...He runs the one stop nam shop...all things Vietnam...he even has a 113...and they reenact with em all the time...Who cares if its non potable. Nothing says ya cant clean em out...:) Even as a restored classic its cool. They look great in od 24087!! Or Marine green!! with Yellow stencils!!
View attachment 516846View attachment 516847
These two are M149 or M149A1's

I don't believe they were glass or plastic, I think I would have remembered that difference.

This is how I'm remembering them, but truth is it was so long ago I can't remember exactly:

- Was it round in section or elliptical?

Maybe we had both.

View attachment 517221

View attachment 517222
I'm not sure what the top one is. The axle , tank , fenders , jack are NOT from the M149A2. Maybe some one else??