• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M149A2 Water Buffalo

otisroy

How hard are the M149A2s to come by? And at what price? Looks like they're rare on GL. The other option might be to get an IBC or collapsible water tank from Northern and put it in the M101, but neither has the same aesthetic as the buffalo. My T/T has a 25 gallon tank. Not nearly enough for more than a couple days and definitely without showering.

otisroy

I'm gonna keep my eye out for the buffalo, but I think I'm going to pick up an IBC. Then I can keep the IBC in the back of one of the trucks or in the M101. Anybody know where I can pick up a ~200 gallon clean IBC in the southwest for a reasonable price?

otisroy

Thanks metaxaco. Those are a bit out of my price range so I'm gonna go with an IBC or poly tank until I come across the deal of the day.

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Chris,
We missed the one at Santa Fe. Going price off GL $400-600. Forgot to get on and bid again. Keep checking in NM and El Paso.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks