• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 1964 Kaiser serial number - 9 digit?

Krempely

Simpson 5M9
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a 9 digit serial number on their 1964 (Feb '64) Kaiser M151. Serial number is located on the dash mounted (round rivets) data plate. The SN is 704######.

Also, the right front frame/engine rail has a Data plate/sticker that indicates the body was manufactured by Freuhauf (No dates). I haven't stripped the hood to find any hood numbers yet. No hood numbers anywhere; under hood, body, etc. Anyone have a suggestion for the right hood number/alpha (such as 2K####, 2M#### etc) in case I can't find it on the hood? Thanks!

Krempely

'43 MB
'52 GMC M135
'64 M151
'66 M35A2
'84 M1009
'87 M1008

Wolf.Dose

There should be a little sheet metal strip below the parking brake just below the transmission cover sheet metal were it is spot welded to the lower part of the body. This about 3 inch long and 1 inch wide sheet metal carrys the serial number. However, very often this piece is gone due to several depot maintanances (sand blasting).
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks