• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 body that never got cut up by the military

big mike

what would this be worth? the vehicle has no motor or trans, no tires or wheels. pretty much just a body. it needs some rust repair. the suspension is in the rear and i think its there in the front. steering column is also intact.
i dont have the papers on it, but i dont think anybody got sf-97 forms because they were sold as scrap, right?

Dieselsmoke

My M151s all started out as just a body. I restored them from the ground up literally since they were sitting in mud. I paid $800 for my first one but that was with a title. With the nightmares dMV can put ya through I wouldn't have paid that much, but that was also many years ago. Obviously they are harder to find now so that would affect the price. Didn't see if it was an A1 or A2, that would also affect price as the A2 is more sought after than the A1.

Dieselsmoke

A1 will have flat front fenders and the A2 will be sorta rounded with an inset for the composite light, that's the easiest anyway.

papercu

I have two A1 and one A2, several trailers, extra engines and transmissions and some parts in Southeast GA. No papers on any. All were running when parked (outside) but that was some years ago.
I'm not getting around very well these days so not really able to give details or take pictures. You'll need to do your own inspections. Wayne

usmcmustang

equipment

I have two A1 and one A2, several trailers, extra engines and transmissions and some parts in Southeast GA. No papers on any. All were running when parked (outside) but that was some years ago.
I'm not getting around very well these days so not really able to give details or take pictures. You'll need to do your own inspections. Wayne
Do you want to part with the equipment that you have? I am working on some military renovations and the equipment and parts you have will aid in the restorations. When will be a good time to visit about this? #?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Being that Big Mikes post and his last login where ten years ago, I do not think you will get an answer.
Why do you have to be so negative? There is a slim chance...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks