• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151A2 from N Kansas City MO to Athens GA

Lawdog734

I'm finalizing a deal on an M151A2 MUTT that will need to be moved from N. Kansas City, MO to Athens, GA. The vehicle is running and can be driven onto a trailer.

I'd love to support someone here if possible.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can’t help move it to GA, but if you need a place to stash it until you get transpo lined up I’m just outside of KC.

Lawdog734

I can’t help move it to GA, but if you need a place to stash it until you get transpo lined up I’m just outside of KC.
Much appreciated! I'm fortunate that I'll be buying it from a friend, so I don't think I'll need to take you up on the offer, but will keep you in mind if I do.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Much appreciated! I'm fortunate that I'll be buying it from a friend, so I don't think I'll need to take you up on the offer, but will keep you in mind if I do.
No problem. Lots of folks here have helped me out. I try to return the help when I can.

I’ve used Brian Stilwell of B&R trucking a few times to move my M35 and a Jeep. He’s always given me the best rate and is great to work with. It’s been about 5 years since I worked with him last during my move from GA to KS, but I think he’s hauled for a few people on SS over the years. He’s out of Flint, MI but he hauls all over the US. 810-577-8670.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks