• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M152 on a mission.

Familia Nomad

Hello All! I am very excited to inform you I have paid for the M152 and am now saving to have it shipped to my home. It's currently parked on a beautiful farm in London, Ontario Canada. I live in Ellensburg, Washington state. It's a bit of a distance! Currently, the truck is not running and it's only working brake is the parking brake. I am talking to auto transporters about how to get it to me. I'm favoring transport across Canada to a Washington border crossing so I can deal with Customs myself. But, nothing has been worked out to finality yet. I would greatly appreciate any advice, references, or input any of you have regarding auto transport companies. I'm currently selling my 1978 Ford Bronco to help pay for transport of the M152. Here's a link to the ad- http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/5510088873.html

I will document my work on the truck in this thread. So, you've got a long story to watch unfold before you! The M152 will be the vehicle I use on a mission I'll be commencing in a little over 4 years. Here's the skinny- www.facebook.com/familianomad

Thanks!

Richard1936513_793972207414566_7532840790635521457_n.jpg

Last edited:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good looking truck lots of good potential! When I need a vehicle transported I have grown pretty dependent on USHIP with very good results, and that includes even an M920 from California to ND. I do not have one complaint using this method!
KK

Familia Nomad

The M152 arrived safely at my house yesterday evening! Way too much photo and video to post here, so check it out at www.facebook.com/familianomad

I'll be documenting all the details of it's condition, (both photo and written), before I start any work. I'll definitely post those pics here in the near future! I'm ready to begin the resurrection!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks