• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M170 Litter Rails

Brachus12

Anyone have clear photos or drawings of the two lower rails that mount to the Jeep bed? Most photos I fine have litters obscuring the rails or its not a good angle to see them.

Brachus

jasonjc

If you are planning to make yourself a set , please keep us posted. I know I need to do the same thing. As my poor little old M170 was gutted.:sad:

BillF

I found a guy who has an m170 he is going to turn into a rock crawler. It has the litter rails, only missing the upper ones. He is going to take them off for me in a few weeks. If you are interested let me know. He also has a 2nd m170 that has the correct passenger seat, it needs a little repair but appears complete.

txdodge43man

Just picked up a M170 my self. Not trying to high jack the thread from Brachus12 he gets first dibs for any offers on this thread but any scraps Ill take lol Im in need of litter rack and driver and passenger seat parts as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks