• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M185A2 box on an M818 frame

ohnuts

Set up like Vinny no spare tire holder. Maybe an M36A2 with a box and back porch. That would be a great truck. But really, just like the higher highway speed of the M818 and want the box for winter camping. I need to look at my M185A2 and see how far out the box extends from the fram also. I like the smaller rims though less top heavy.

vinny-socom1

I missed having a bed, thats why I pull the 109 box off and going to a full duce frame with 109 box as a pull trailer. Throw a short dropside bed on the 818 and I'm set!!! room for a spare and cargo..

Vinny

tm america

leave the tractor alone and get and m313 expandable to pull behind it.they are way bigger and then you can make your drop side trailer to .you can pull the expandable to where you are camping then have something to drive to dive or take the truck out to play.i am making a camper out of an expandable to tow behind my m35a2c and yes it has a deck to just its in the front to haul the quads

Attachments

ohnuts

That Has crossed my mind to get an M818 and pull a camper conversion. Or even for recovery and transport. But I have this big boat that started all of this OD madness and I still need to tow it and have a camper. So back to an M818 and a M109 or M185A2 box. Of course backing a flat bed into a lake would launch a really big boat very nicely.

tm america

you could buy a m820 expandable and pull youre boat with it 'i would be concerned about how far the box sticks out past the frame .you'll probably have to make a trailer with a longer tongue than normal.and grounded it's gonna be a couple months before he's ready to give the other one up but i will have him put your name on it:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks