• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M2 Burner Units Circa 1993

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
M2's have gotten a bad rap, but if you read and understand the manual they work as intended.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMHO, if you are going to keep them for something other than display, convert to Propane. There are several threads here on the site on how to do it. If you don't believe maddawg, do a Google search on "M-2 Burner" and read the horror stories.

On a related note, I know where there are 14 M-2 burners available for conversion. And, no, he won't ship them, I've already asked.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
READ AND HEED the manual. Take a short cut, and you stand a good chance of getting blown up. If you dont belive us, you can find out the hard way. if you get off easy, you'll loose your eyebrows. Worst you can do is get 3rd degree burns or go up in a ball of flame.
The M2 "bomb unit" got it's nickname for a reason.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Any contraption that used gasoline and a bicycle pump in the same process was bad news.

I was a Mess Hall driver in Germany many years ago....between immersion heaters and those dam burner units I seldom had any arm hair and came up missing eyebrows occasionally.:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks