• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M200 Trailer from Dayton OH to Clyde NC

markaroe

Yeah!!! Where you gonna be or where are you going? I can for sure hold it or meet you or what ever. What are you doing down in this neck of the woods?

I am in Soddy Daisy, TN and will be going to Athens, GA sometime in the near future. can meet somewhere between here and Nashville.
If it rolls and fits a pintle hitch I can take it there. It most likely can stay there at a members house but I'll have to ask.

Uh I just looked. Clyde is closer to Soddy than Athens so I can hold it here until....................

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's loaded and on the way. Battery boxes are in the cab of the tri-axle dump. If anyone has anything coming north or going south the guy hauling this is pretty reasonable. He is moving to south Carolina from Muncie, IN and is making a lot of runs with a 50-ton lowboy.

Pics from "my" semi loading compound.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks like we still have some logistics for this. The battery boxes were supposed to go to Mi this weekend with Southdave.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's an infraction... :jumpin:

Chief_919

It is here- who do I send these battery boxes to?

Major thanks to Gimpy and swbradley1 for going way out of their way to help me out!

Chief_919

They are for ODfever in Mi. You headed up for any rallies?
No, but IslandguyDon is coming this way from Mi for a motorcycle soon, depending on home much of a hurry he is in.

Shoot me an address. i have a pretty steep discount with FedEx Ground, I might be able to box them and zip them up there.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You want me to BAN swbradley1 for this screwup? (cause I will).;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks