• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211/135 Wheel cylinder Rebuild

USMC 00-08

I got this from some one else and I have not tried it yet. Hope it is what you are looking for.

"Cups in wheel cylinders: NAPA United 14451. I honed them out and rebuilt them."

Gunfreak25

I may have a lead on a parts souce for these trucks that will be more accomodating to us collectors. I'm talking TENS OF THOUSANDS of wheel cylinders and other M211/M135 series truck parts, all NOS. I will make a new post on it when I find out more info.

cllctrtom

m135 wheel cylinders

I may have a lead on a parts souce for these trucks that will be more accomodating to us collectors. I'm talking TENS OF THOUSANDS of wheel cylinders and other M211/M135 series truck parts, all NOS. I will make a new post on it when I find out more info.
Have you heard anything yet? I'd be interested. Thanks, Tom

Gunfreak25

It was a no go. The place I was in contact with said they didn't know why their site showed such a large inventory of G749 wheel cylinders and other G749 parts. In fact, they pointed me in the direction of who did buy up all of the G749 NOS parts. Which were places like Memphis, Niagara and Boyce.

White Owl equipment has wheel cylinders though, at $48 a piece. I just contacted them about some. Not sure about condition but at $48 a piece they'd better be like new or NOS. Luckily the truck I bought has already had 8 wheel cylinders rebuilt, master cylinder rebuilt and the bearings pulled and repacked. Saves me lots of work! :D