• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 Factory Heater Instilation

sb4668

I was just given a factory heater for an m211 for my m211 from our local fire chief it came off an m211 they use to have. My question is where do I hook the coolent lines. I know the tranny lines are there and I didnt know if I should risk cutting off the amount of flow to it by putting a t in one of them. if somebody could tell me or give me an Idea where to hook them up on the motor i would greatly appricate it.

APM215

one line ties in at the small coolant line at your water pump (the one that runs back along your valve cover) and the other goes in to a bung on the head between the valve cover and the manifold. I will try to get some pic's wen I get a chance.

butch atkins

TB 9-2855-40 ,INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION OF HOT WATER HEATER KIT,for the G-749 is in the tech manual section under the RESOURCES tab on this site ,18 pgs and covers all you need to know,lots of pics and easy to follow directions .good luck on your project

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks