• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 Hard top trade for m35 top

I know I am supposed to put this in the classifieds but I cannot post yet. A M35a2 that my boss bought has a M211 top put on it. It does not fit right and looks like it has a big head. Well he want to trade it to some one for any soft or hard top for his truck. Its a solid hard top, it just does not belong on the truck. I offered it to another user of the site but did not hear back. He has plans to paint the truck and I was hoping to help him to get the right top and help some one who has a m211 get a hard top.

See the photos.

:driver:

Attachments

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey !!!! I resemble that remark!!!! My guy says he will supply a Camo top for the 211 hardtop
then all you need is a set of top bows and yer cookin with LP. popacom / BILL in KY:driver:

Westech

CPL
I guess the 100 post rule means NOTHING! I have seen at least 10 people posting in the forum stating " I know this is wrong but......." I did this last year and I got banned for 24 hours. Why is this not happening to the people who brake the rules and admit there doing so?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess the 100 post rule means NOTHING! I have seen at least 10 people posting in the forum stating " I know this is wrong but......." I did this last year and I got banned for 24 hours. Why is this not happening to the people who brake the rules and admit there doing so?
Well said westy I guess the mods took the day off . This same member started 5 different threads the other day with vidios of his excavator instead of posting them all in the same thread . So i guess crossposting threads is OK now too.

KsM715

Glad Im not the only one to feel that way. I had a whole post typed out but didnt feel like posting it and getting berated by other members. That why I just went with the aua instead. (oh and I did report the post so some mod should have seen it, unless like porkysplace said and they took the day off or they are going to let it ride).

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well then I will hi-jack the thread and ask

Westech you made +4778 posts in one year

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Yep 10 images!

Forestry used it to get to fires deep in the woods. Its build of what looks like sch80 steel pipe with 4 inch square tubing to keep it together. Dave wants to paint it up and sell it.

Sephirothq

Part of the problem is people don't go to the classifieds. Or at least they don't search through them.

Then you have the old ads in which the item is sold, not for sale ie gone and the ads are still there. The posters don't maintain their ads.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Part of the problem is people don't go to the classifieds. Or at least they don't search through them.

Then you have the old ads in which the item is sold, not for sale ie gone and the ads are still there. The posters don't maintain their ads.
When there posted in the forums they are here forever unless a moderator delets them . So its just more wasted forum space you have to sort through, plus it is against the rules . This thread should have been deleted the first day it was up .

Sephirothq

My comment was not in defense of this thread but pointing out a problem with the other system.

There are probably many threads in the SS data base that have little to no valve. wading through all of them to find the gold from the junk would be a huge task.

I am not suggesting this either.

I am suggesting maybe a revision of the classifieds system. that is all