• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 Hard top trade for m35 top

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My comment was not in defense of this thread but pointing out a problem with the other system.

There are probably many threads in the SS data base that have little to no valve. wading through all of them to find the gold from the junk would be a huge task.

I am not suggesting this either.

I am suggesting maybe a revision of the classifieds system. that is all
Something like the auto-prune on pm's but instead of a total number after so may days and then it has to be relisted if still for sale ?

Sephirothq

Something like that or make the person manually click a box in the classifieds to relist it.

There was a 5 tom truck that i know for a fact was gone 6 months ago and it was still popping up in the classifieds. People were still posting questions and needed parts etc from it.
Finally the ad was closed when i clicked the buy it now.

That was just one ad that i knew for certain was gone.

I also posted on a used alternator 24 volt system that was still on there. The only way i found out that was gone was to try to buy it.

the problem is the classifieds get ignored by the posters and by the people looking to buy.