• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 in Burnsville, NC

401-J10

I'm posting this up for a friend. He's got what I think to be a M211 that he's gonna have to eventually scrap if nobody wants it. Basically what is left is the banjo axles, frame, and engine. I think he may have even mentioned the engine being rebuilt. But feel free to ask me questions on here or you can just give him a call. His name and number are listed below. I think i've got some pics if anyone wants them just give me an email address.

James
828-675-9095 (No Calls on Sunday please)

401-J10

hippiedude said:
How much of the drive train is there ? Trany ,t-case ?? Tim
As far as drivetrain its engine and axles. The tranny and t-case are gone. But the guy would give you a really good deal on it. He really wants it to go to someone that can use it instead of just being scrapped.

401-J10

If anybody is interested at all please let me know. I think its going to the scrap yard within the next week. I'm pulling some wheels and maybe some axle parts. I think it has a good motor, axles and frame. If there are any little items anyone can think of I'd be happy to look. I'd love for someone to atleast grab the motor. :D

hippiedude

I need a exhaust man. bad..... Airpack....To bad your 800 miles away....But if you would check the exhaust man. to see if it is solid I need it .... Tim