• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211/M135 Parts (at Aberdeen)

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My father and I should have some parts at Aberdeen for sale. He might also have his M211 for sale.

Anybody need anything specific? Here's the short list of the bigger stuff I think we'll be bringing...

6 - M135 Wheels/tires
1 - Exhaust system (I think it is complete)
1 - Engine (runs well - rebuilt at Japan Ordinance Depot in 1957)
1 - Transmission (I believe it needs a rebuild, but not sure)
1 - Front bumper (not perfect, but very straight)
1 - Set of M135 troop seat uprights (no wood) and front rack (with wood)

CUCVFAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpyrobb,
Let let me check. I might have them.

Carmen,
I don't have any bare wheels, just the 6 with tires. I think 2 have usable tires, the other 4 are poor.

CUCVFAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think we will also have a drivers and passenger door (complete) in nice shape. The Drivers glass has a small crack near the bottom, I think.

The engine has the radiator and headlights/grill still attached. If we have time, we will try to rig it up so we can start it at the show for anyone who wants to hear it run.

I'll be in the Blue section, rows R&S, spaces 4-9 with a few other members. Stop by if you want something. I will be bringing any miscellaneous parts that we have around.

CUCVFAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oops, I found out today that we're in the yellow section R&S, spaces 4-9, not the blue section. :oops:

The troop seat uprights and front rack are gone. Still have the exhaust, bumper, doors, radiators, engine, wheels & miscellaneous parts.

butch atkins

gimpyrobb,i have a set of the bumper gussets,that are what you put the towing shackles ,also the place where you attatch the towbar,they are used,pm for more,also,AMGeneral i have 2 pcs NOS exhaust parts,the front exhaust pipe,and the rear exhaust pipe,(the 2 pcs that are from the manifold to the muffler),and mowerman,M135/M211 wheels are all 20 inchers,also still have a few NOS,NIB carter manufacture rebuild kits for the fuel pumps for the GMC fuel pumps,good luck to all on your projects

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks