• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 m215 m221

JamBand

Hey guys, I found some rather interesting information on the following trucks
· M135 - cargo, single rear wheels, wheel wells in box
· M211 - cargo, dual rear wheels, flat floor box
· M215 - dump
· M217 - fuel tanker
· M220 - shop van
· M221 - tractor
· M222 - water tanker
To my surprise there aren’t too many websites with M211 information. Hopefully this site helps anyone out even if its just for historical research.
Nate

http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/deuce/

n1bnc

According to that web page, they are designed to run on 12.8V. See if they have something in 24V. That is what the M211 series normally use.

nattieleather

The M135 in the link is one very nice truck...almost to pretty... :)

I miss my old M211....I think they were in some ways a better truck than the M35s, but that's just MHO.

butch atkins

Hey Superdave,Butch here ,if i would have known you had all those spare parts,we could have traded on that power plant heater kit,if i woul have known you had that kind of $ to spend ,the heater kit would have been way more expensive :roll:,lol,glad to see you made good use of it ,you have the best looking GMC on the site,and your friends rig aint bad either,GOOD JOB,good luck ,

Superdave

Hello Butch, All I got was the truck as 2 owners back kept all the parts as I believe that is why he bought the truck in the first place was to get the parts and flip the truck. I did a trade with the owner that bought the truck from the guy that kept all of the parts. I do know the person a little bit that got the parts, but his prices are quite high for what he wants for them.

davesbf

had a field converted M220 that the air force put a water tank on,they welded an extended frame 2' longer to hold the tank,hawkman has it for sale in classifieds

76Z5M

M221 Muffler Needed

Hello,

I'm looking for a source for a muffler for an M221 tractor. Does anyone have an idea as to where I might find one?

Thanks,

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks