• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 muffler needed

JamBand

I think I’ve searched the world so far today. Does someone have a muffler for my truck the M211? Memphis equipment doesn’t have them anymore and are hard to find.

trg5065

I know of only one new stock muffler for M211 cuz I bought one and he has only one left and it is alot of money, I got mine for 500.00 and he wants 600.00 for the last on in the USA.
It is a pretty heathy muffler but well worth it. Nothing like having it stock. :-D Ted

M221

I've talked to a man in Canada that has some spare parts but at the moment I can't access my phone records to get the number.

It seems that Canada was a big user of the M135 m211 GMC.

I should be able to find it because the accountant (wife) raised an eye brow due to the fact that I didn't realize I was making an international phone call. $$$$$ I thought I would need a country code.

I will look later and post.

M221

Sorry I couldn't find the number for the guy in Canada but I did use the number from Ernie and I’ve already got the muffler. $195 + shipping.

Thanks Ernie

Stan Leschert

We have posted a few guys who still have parts. Mufflers are rare, but try Brian Asbury in Ontario.
I'll have to look for his address again,
but you can get it quicker by searching M135 or M211 on this site.

Otherwise, find a good local muffler shop and have one built.

Brian hangs out on Mapleleafup.net and goes by the handle BCA.

I sent him a PM asking if he has any and is, I'll get you guys in touch.

Cheers, Stan.

Last edited:

135gmc

Chances are that Bryan Asbury in Canada might be able to help - or at least point you in the right direction. He has GMC parts on hand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks