• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 Q's

airmech3839

Checked out SECO today and walked around a little! They have all sorts of stuff for newer deuces and 5 tons and some other stuff. Took a few pics and will try and get them off my phone to post! The sales guy did not seem interested in selling old rubber unless it was take off. That was the price he toldme was for take off rubber! New rubber is even more!! He said he didn't think they had any GMC stuff still around! They consolodated the yard and scraped a bunch of stuff. They had a ton of wheels and parts in crates stacked 4 or 5 high in the yard. I asked him what his Diesel deuce trans prices and he said take off was 750 and xnsfr case was 850. Does that seem right! I know I could buy two running deuces off GL for the price of a set of his used tires!!! The guys working in the yard seemed nice enough! Oh well guess I will just have to find tires and wheels somewhere else! To rich for my blood here!!:(

hippiedude

Thats to bad about the tires .......... Alot of guys in the Ga. area .... Maybe someone can loan you a set toget it home ...... You only need 6 good ones ......... Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks