• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m211 tops

armytruck63

Beachwood Canvas might have a canvas top for an M211. There weren't any vinyl top for the M211 from the military as far as I know, though some civilian manufacturer might have produced some.

Please post pics of your M211. It's my favorite 2 1/2 ton truck.

nattieleather

I took my canvas top to a boat/camper top place in town and asked him to make it out of vinyl and also connect the top and the back together like a jeep or M35 top. Cost me about $100.00 to have it made and it was nice. Cept the OD was a little off from military color. That was like 12 years ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks