• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m211 water pump

it was a m211 used as a snow plow in Canyon City Colorado when I bought it . I had a m221 parts truck so I changed it to a tractor when I rebuilt it .

waayfast

Thanks for the pics--nice truck but what is that rusty looking truck in the background in the last pic???THAT looks cool.

BTW my aunt lived in Waterflow (passed away this spring).

Jim

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, nice job on the cab conversion, I had to study the pics quite a while before I saw the telltale signs of the open cab underneath. He got the rakeback on the windshield almost perfect for a closed cab. Do you plan on making her back into an open cab?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks