• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M215? Dump Truck

nridr124

ya i drove down to clinton to see frank in the fall to look at some o the 9 sets of military shelter dollys before buying to from gl in forty drum. hes an old timer with tona of money the street that the truck is on he owns the whole idustrial st and rents it out to all the companys and his son now runs the show so he dosnt care if it gos or stays crazy he had a coulple 2.5 ton gen trailers without the genorator and a couple bolster or how ever you say it the trailers that expand and i thing a shop trailer or two but the gmc was allmoust compleetly rotted the dump body you could put ur and threw on the pasengerr side and it was parked next to the building so it must have been moved since u posted those pics butt he still wanted 5k for it

pwrwagonfire

ya i drove down to clinton to see frank in the fall to look at some o the 9 sets of military shelter dollys before buying to from gl in forty drum. hes an old timer with tona of money the street that the truck is on he owns the whole idustrial st and rents it out to all the companys and his son now runs the show so he dosnt care if it gos or stays crazy he had a coulple 2.5 ton gen trailers without the genorator and a couple bolster or how ever you say it the trailers that expand and i thing a shop trailer or two but the gmc was allmoust compleetly rotted the dump body you could put ur and threw on the pasengerr side and it was parked next to the building so it must have been moved since u posted those pics butt he still wanted 5k for it
Sad to hear! Is that trencher still sitting there as well?

Atomic

What? Add a period every now and then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks