• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M270 / LB20 Trailer Mods

R Racing

And it doesn't go as far as it use to either :-( I was hoping you would have been able to get them there by now. But Money adds up so quick on a recovery with that kind of distance.

Bighurt

Brakes was the big issue and with the flood I'm now officially broke. I'm working on getting the funds to have the brakes repaired shortly. But finding time and money to drive her home is going to be a few months.

R Racing

Hey Jeremy here are some pics of it loaded doing a recovery for Roady on July 1st . It was a 100 + degree day and didn't have the AC installed yet. also had to cross the Bay bridge on the holiday weekend ( No easy task ) LOL

Attachments

Bighurt

Distracted driving laws, I think getting hit by an M920 at full clip will be suitable punishment.

I'm still under the impression that Jim needs to let me take the rig off his hands. OD clashes to much with construction yellow.

R Racing

On Monday had a friend witness a women pull out in front of me at 40 and I had to hit the shoulder to miss her 10 min earlier had another 1 pull in front of me I was doing 55 , and she was trying to get into a wawa from the fast lane . it wasn't a good driving day for me lol. Well you see Jeremy I may go camo on the construction yellow this fall . lmbo . but you never know I may give it all up someday and become a monk lol.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The problem is your laser beam LED headlights burning the retinas of the other drivers and confusing them. LOL Even in the photo it is hard to look at the headlight. Trailer turned out perfect. I can only haul one of something at a time with my 25 ton lowboy.

R Racing

The problem is your laser beam LED headlights burning the retinas of the other drivers and confusing them. LOL Even in the photo it is hard to look at the headlight. Trailer turned out perfect. I can only haul one of something at a time with my 25 ton lowboy.

Maybe I need to make sunglasses for it !! LMBO rofl Maybe i can sell a set to Soni too LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks