• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M270 / LB20 Trailer Mods

Bighurt

Speaking of, it's been awhile since SS has sent any recent posts from skunkwork project manager M920...

I'll have to call him and see whats up.

Autocar

Thanks. Your truck looks much better than my straight OD M915A1, although my color is just as good at hiding the truck. Almost flattened a ricer merging in front of me at 35MPH on the freeway with nobody behind me. Didn't know it was possible to make so much tire smoke without jackknifing.

R Racing

Thanks. Your truck looks much better than my straight OD M915A1, although my color is just as good at hiding the truck. Almost flattened a ricer merging in front of me at 35MPH on the freeway with nobody behind me. Didn't know it was possible to make so much tire smoke without jackknifing.

Had a little honda when I was bringing home my m813 merge 4 lanes across and almost under the rear tires. my buddy who was following me said he never looked til the side mirror hooked on the tire . then he merged 4 lanes back over into the jersy wall. was a close call !!! I'm sure he was cleaning out his shorts. I never felt a thing from the m813 lol.

R Racing

Thanks Indy4x4 !!!! it took some time but was worth it !! It may go under the knife 1 more time to get a set of air ride axles and shorter tires. could lower ot another 10 inches or more ????

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you raised the trailer gooseneck 10", how far did you lower the fifth wheel on the M920?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks