• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M29 Weasel Engine

AaronW

A real nice guy stopped by my place this evening. Said that he has noticed my collection and figured I might "know some guys who do military stuff". Me- "Umm Yup".

Anyway.....He bought an engine to restore his '41 Stude cause he thought the original engine was froze up. Turns out, after 50 years or so....it turns free. So, he gets to looking at the replacement he bought and notices that it has all sorts of extra stuff hanging on it that looks military. He thinks it would be a shame to rip it apart if some Weasel owner needs it. He either ran the numbers or had a friend do it. He gave me some pics of it that I will try to scan later. (my office is taken apart right now) Looks can be deceiving with an engine, but this thing looks like a clean runner from the outside!

Anybody want to be put in touch with this guy??? He lives in Chehalis WA 98532.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks