• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M332 Trailers

pacebm

Hey guys, I just bought 2 M332's at Wright Patterson. I need to haul them back to Alabama and was wondering is there any way to stack one on top of the other? I have a 16ft flatbed trailer that maybe I could stack them a certain way to get them home. If anybody wants one let me know. I bought them for $150 each and I will only charge what GL charges me. I added them to my watchlist and bid on them thinking they were in Alabama........yes, I am an idiot! Any help would be appreciated.

Here are some pictures of the trailers, they look to be in excellent condition and they have the tarps.

Again, I either need advice on getting them home or I will sell at NO PROFIT. I will send you the invoice and sign off for you to pickup.

M332 at Wright Patterson pictures by pacebm - Photobucket

Pictures added below

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know how well they tow but like Westech said, they have hitches on the back where you can hook two together.

pacebm

To be honest, it would scare the crap out of me to tandem tow two of these 450 miles with no brakes. i would think that any kind of panic stop would be a disaster.

Westech

CPL
No the trailers have air hook ups in the front and rear of the trailers. If your towing with a deuce/5 ton your set.. all trailers will have brakes (if there not shot)

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whatever you decide to do, DON'T tow them in tandem. The manual states that you should never tow them in tandem over 10 MPH and even then it is only permissible when driving cross country. These trailers are never to be towed in tandem on the highway. I learned this only after reading the trailer TM.

Attachments

roscoe

Does Wright Patterson have load out assistance available? I also got one of the m332 trailers and woud be willing to bring another one back with it if I can get it in the back of the m35.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andrew at WPAFB has a year old forklift that looks like it could pick up a 818 so I think he could pick up a 332 and put it on a trailer for you.

He is very helpful and if all the site GL people were like him I'll bet we wouldn't have any complaints on this site. Well maybe we wouldn't...

;-)

steve

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andrew at WPAFB has a year old forklift that looks like it could pick up a 818 so I think he could pick up a 332 and put it on a trailer for you.

He is very helpful and if all the site GL people were like him I'll bet we wouldn't have any complaints on this site. Well maybe we wouldn't...

;-)

steve
:ditto:

Andrew is top notch! But just don't show up expecting load out, call and ask!!!!