• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M332 - UPDATE

dm22630

I got 2 "new" tires from Berg's Military tires for $50.00 each & $78.00 next day delivery. They look BRAND NEW even though they are "used" with 95% tread.....

AND

A new paint job! HAHA......$30 worth of John Deere colored spray paint from Lowes....

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I like it cut my teeth in Oshkosh overalls on a John Deere B on our farm in Illinois and yellow and green hold a special place in my heart. I think it will be a great trailer for you now all you need to do is put a lift kit on it so you can dump it with the wet lines from the tractor. Any use of a mil vehicle that keeps it going is good for me. I like your use of containers too one word of caution on them though is make sure you have them on blocking or a foundation because they like to rust when in contact with the ground.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Outstanding!! I love the green and yellow.....

I am with Armyman, it doesn't have to be "museum correct" to be good. Just the other say, my Dad and I were coming home from picking up some surplus goodies from GSA and we saw an old Deuce earning it's keep on a farm in the Ga. countryside.

US Military surplus has been serving the private sector for over 50 years........ reliably and economically.